I actually spread the empty boxes on the floor for Maggie to play with, but her and Biscuit's new nickname is still "Double Trouble". I have to keep a close eye on them. Maggie loves Biscuit's water bowl and his toys, and Biscuit is learning to practice self-control when Maggie gets near his toys. They are also known as my "entourage" because they follow me around the house all day. I'm not complaining, though- they're both adorable and cuddly!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Double Trouble
I actually spread the empty boxes on the floor for Maggie to play with, but her and Biscuit's new nickname is still "Double Trouble". I have to keep a close eye on them. Maggie loves Biscuit's water bowl and his toys, and Biscuit is learning to practice self-control when Maggie gets near his toys. They are also known as my "entourage" because they follow me around the house all day. I'm not complaining, though- they're both adorable and cuddly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment