We'll see . . .
Thursday, August 9, 2012
"Just Jerome"
Ever since Maggie found out that she's going to be a big sister, she has never suggested a "real" name for the baby. It's always been names like "Goldfish Poopybug" or "Robot". Tonight as I was lying with her in bed, she said, "Mama, I think we should name the baby Jerome!" I started laughing and couldn't imagine where she'd heard that name. Then I remembered that in one of the books we'd just read, the little boy's teddy bear's name was Jerome (only mentioned once). I asked her if she could think of any other names, and she said, "Just Jerome! The only name I can think of is Jerome!" She says the name with a funny growl in her voice:
We'll see . . .
We'll see . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I vote for Jerome! I like it! We can call him Romey Rome for short!!!!
Post a Comment