Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beach Bum

We went to Kure Beach, NC this past weekend. Maggie hadn't been to the beach since March, when she was just crawling. On that trip she "discovered" sand and was content to sit beside me and squeeze sand through her fingers. On this trip, however, she was a different child! She RAN up and down the beach, chasing the birds. She couldn't get enough of standing in the surf, looking at the bubbles and feeling the pull of the ocean. She even laid down in the sand where the waves were washing up and said she was swimming. I was a tired mama keeping up with her! I didn't get to take a lot of pictures on the beach because my hands were on or near her the whole time. On the last day, though, I was able to capture some sweet pictures. Click here to take a look.

No comments: