Maggie goes through spurts of being interested in coloring and drawing. Right now she's very interested again! In fact, it was like overnight that she was able to draw circles and draw figures that actually resemble real things!
I was shocked when she drew this rainbow using sidewalk chalk a few weeks ago:
A few days later she drew this smiley face on her Magna Doodle:
Then her drawing progressed to a self-portrait! She loves drawing on her new (to her) marker board desk that our next-door neighbor was giving away. She's using crayons made for marker boards that our neighbor told us about.
She also does abstract painting, using bathtub paint that we made with corn starch, baby body wash, and food coloring. Easy clean-up!
I think Maggie inherited her artistic talent from her Uncle Jason and Uncle Keith!
I was shocked when she drew this rainbow using sidewalk chalk a few weeks ago:
A few days later she drew this smiley face on her Magna Doodle:
Then her drawing progressed to a self-portrait! She loves drawing on her new (to her) marker board desk that our next-door neighbor was giving away. She's using crayons made for marker boards that our neighbor told us about.
She also does abstract painting, using bathtub paint that we made with corn starch, baby body wash, and food coloring. Easy clean-up!
I think Maggie inherited her artistic talent from her Uncle Jason and Uncle Keith!


1 comment:
Little Maggie is one talented little girl!
Post a Comment