Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 5, 2011

Marveled by Marbles

Last week we took a field trip to Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh. I don't know who had more fun- me or Maggie! Around every corner I was amazed at the attention to detail, creativity, and magnitude of each play area . . . from a stage where kids can tap dance, to a hockey rink to "skate" in socks, to huge legos, to real workbenches with wood and saws, and the list goes on! This was better than any toy store or museum I've ever been in! We stayed for 5 hours and could have stayed longer if I didn't have a previous engagement late that afternoon in Sanford. We'll definitely be going back there!

Click here to see the pictures (then click on each picture to enlarge it).

1 comment:

Sue said...

I wish I could have gone to Marbles with you. Great pictures!